Sunday, April 2, 2017

Random Musings

Hello blogosphere. It's 2017, is anyone still out there?

(rummages through blogger and sees that I still have 99 followers!)

So, I'm back. For now. Not making any promises that 1) I'm back to blogging regularly or 2) that something random will grab my attention/energy away from here in short order.

Why am I back, you may ask? My not-very-ambitious goal is to blog about something beyond shopping...

1) It's not to blog exclusively about JC or MW, that's for sure. I've expanded my horizons to include the Loft, and many, many local shops.

2) Skincare. OMG do I need help. This past winter's cold/dry weather has destroyed my skin. Plus the dreaded peri-menopause thing is happening. By sharing what works for me (or didn't), I'm hoping to hear from others any suggestions or cautionary tales.

3) Career/work advice. There are any number of forums and sites that are dominated by men (particularly in my industry). I've found over the years that many women in other male-dominated industries have thoughts and experiences to share, so there you go.

4) aaand anything else that strikes my fancy. Like that super cool faux-Herman Miller chair that I sat on, one time in my friend's den, which snagged my tights and left me with air-conditioned legs.

(drops pen and hears echos in the blogger land...)

Oh, and I see my skills at linking from Polyvore has failed me. Is this tech thing? Help?

Anyhoo, back soon with my first "official" post. Thanks for reading!!

CC

2 comments:

  1. nice to see you back. i know JC is J Crew but what I MW? thanks
    Carolyn from Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolyn! It's Madewell. A limited assortment of their wares is available at the downtown Nordstrom.

    ReplyDelete